Maplabels Not working

A forum for reporting bugs NOT related to custom plugins.

Moderator: MacroQuest Developers

User avatar
FreQuency
a hill giant
a hill giant
Posts: 215
Joined: Tue Sep 23, 2003 6:03 pm

Post by FreQuency » Sat Mar 20, 2004 2:32 pm

since its not in TFM yet(at least at last glance it wasn't) i can;t say read it try....
/mapfilter normallabels

nbjeter3
a lesser mummy
a lesser mummy
Posts: 39
Joined: Wed Jan 21, 2004 12:18 am

Maplabels Not working

Post by nbjeter3 » Sat Mar 20, 2004 2:33 pm

When Using MQ2 all the normal stuf (non-mq2 modded things) are blank. I can turn on the show NPC's and PC's and all the neet things that /mapfilter allows, but the normal labels like zone entrance labels and whatnot are not showing up. This did not start until the latest release. Possible offset is slightly off somewhere? I dunno.. just a thought. Only a Minor annoyance but I'll Muddle through it until someone can offer a solution. Thanks All
Don't hate Me cuz I'm beautiful.. I Can give you MUCH better reasons Than That....

Noone Likes A necro... till Mid-battle And They're OOM..

nbjeter3
a lesser mummy
a lesser mummy
Posts: 39
Joined: Wed Jan 21, 2004 12:18 am

Thank You

Post by nbjeter3 » Sun Mar 21, 2004 4:31 am

Ok That seemed To work. Thank you
Don't hate Me cuz I'm beautiful.. I Can give you MUCH better reasons Than That....

Noone Likes A necro... till Mid-battle And They're OOM..