$lastcommand bugged

A forum for reporting bugs NOT related to custom plugins.

Moderator: MacroQuest Developers

ml2517
a grimling bloodguard
a grimling bloodguard
Posts: 1216
Joined: Wed Nov 12, 2003 1:12 am

$lastcommand bugged

Post by ml2517 » Thu Dec 25, 2003 1:34 am

Lax,
With the zip just updated by EQMule + pragma's #define pinstCInvSlotMgr 0x615F28 fix...

/echo $lastcommand

Gives me a crash to desktop. I'd issued a few /echo $char(ismoving) commands before I issued that.

No big rush.. doubt anyone even uses this heh.

EqMule
Developer
Developer
Posts: 2697
Joined: Fri Jan 03, 2003 9:57 pm
Contact:

Post by EqMule » Thu Dec 25, 2003 2:03 am

hmm I hate when I fix something and something else breaks... ever had that happen?

Anyway, I have no clue, and I cant see that anything I did made this happen, I just fixed the itemlinkhash offset and inserted your code for $char(ismoving) you might wanna do some debugging to see if you can pinpoint the crash...
My status o/
If you like MQ2 and would like to contribute, please do. My goal is 25 donations per month.
So far I've received Image donations for this month's patches.

Bitcoin: 1Aq8ackjQ4f7AUvbUL7BE6oPfT8PmNP4Zq
Krono: PM me.
I can always use characters for testing, PM me if you can donate one.

ml2517
a grimling bloodguard
a grimling bloodguard
Posts: 1216
Joined: Wed Nov 12, 2003 1:12 am

Post by ml2517 » Thu Dec 25, 2003 2:04 am

Actually Lax fixed this command for the last zip. I never got a chance to test it til after you updated the zip. So it could have been doing this since Lax changed it.


I'll try taking a better look at it though.

EqMule
Developer
Developer
Posts: 2697
Joined: Fri Jan 03, 2003 9:57 pm
Contact:

Post by EqMule » Thu Dec 25, 2003 2:08 am

well if it was fixed in the MQ2-20031224.zip it is still fixed in MQ2-20031224a.zip IF Lax zipped it of off the dev cvs... if its zipped from his homecopy, then that fix is gone... let me know if it ctd with the latest zip... I added Pragmas offset in 20031224b.zip btw...
My status o/
If you like MQ2 and would like to contribute, please do. My goal is 25 donations per month.
So far I've received Image donations for this month's patches.

Bitcoin: 1Aq8ackjQ4f7AUvbUL7BE6oPfT8PmNP4Zq
Krono: PM me.
I can always use characters for testing, PM me if you can donate one.

ml2517
a grimling bloodguard
a grimling bloodguard
Posts: 1216
Joined: Wed Nov 12, 2003 1:12 am

Post by ml2517 » Thu Dec 25, 2003 2:12 am

I guess I should have stated that better. Lax took a look at the command earlier in the day before the Christmas release. He made some changes to the code (not sure if he tried using the command in game or not) and I hadn't had time to test it til after a few updates to the zip.

Not blaming you at all, it could have been broken all along.