Fast Macroing

A forum for the general posts relating to MacroQuest. *DEPRECATED: This forum is no longer in public use, but remains here for your reading pleasure. Enjoy

Moderator: MacroQuest Developers

mamba666
a lesser mummy
a lesser mummy
Posts: 49
Joined: Fri Aug 15, 2003 11:47 am

Fast Macroing

Post by mamba666 » Wed Sep 17, 2003 11:30 am

I saw some code in one of my macros that I thought I would polish up. I added the /autoinv command instead of /click left auto. Well it worked, However it seems that it made it faster and the EQ client crashed.

So I think I read that previosly the client simply wouldn't let you combine faster than a certain time. Now It seems that it crashes your client.

I just thought I would mention in case anyone else had this problem.

FlashG
Contributing Member
Contributing Member
Posts: 104
Joined: Thu Jul 11, 2002 6:38 pm

auto

Post by FlashG » Wed Sep 17, 2003 2:48 pm

IMHO code should written using "in-game" commands when possible. Call it paranoia or 'code relieablity'. Probably just adding a delay, would slow the program down enough.

Flash