Crashing while casting

A forum for the general posts relating to MacroQuest. *DEPRECATED: This forum is no longer in public use, but remains here for your reading pleasure. Enjoy

Moderator: MacroQuest Developers

User avatar
driftinsupra
Official loudmouth
Official loudmouth
Posts: 212
Joined: Tue Jan 28, 2003 9:25 pm

Crashing while casting

Post by driftinsupra » Wed Sep 10, 2003 2:42 pm

I dont know if this is a problem anyone els is having or not but I downloaded the lastest zip this morning...compiled. When any of my scripts trys to cast a spell though I crash to desktop. Any ideas?

Jaerin
Developer
Developer
Posts: 133
Joined: Mon Mar 10, 2003 7:37 pm
Contact:

Post by Jaerin » Wed Sep 10, 2003 3:23 pm

Don't think DKAA has updated the zip file yet.

Jaerin

User avatar
driftinsupra
Official loudmouth
Official loudmouth
Posts: 212
Joined: Tue Jan 28, 2003 9:25 pm

Post by driftinsupra » Wed Sep 10, 2003 5:55 pm

Hmm I fugred it was updated snce the /whos alkl worked for me and the eqgame.ini was updated with all the times and dates that it should have. Anyone veerify this? I am compiling in VS6 like I have always and it worked until now.

User avatar
auth
a ghoul
a ghoul
Posts: 84
Joined: Sun Apr 13, 2003 12:47 am

Post by auth » Wed Sep 10, 2003 10:11 pm

mine casts just fine...
Auth - "If it isn't broke, let VI patch it"