EXP checker, Per Mob exp

Macro depository for macros written before the user variable changes that broke all of them.

Moderator: MacroQuest Developers

loadingpleasewait
a snow griffon
a snow griffon
Posts: 332
Joined: Sat Sep 14, 2002 8:46 am

EXP checker, Per Mob exp

Post by loadingpleasewait » Tue Apr 22, 2003 12:33 pm

I use this little event in my fight macro. Keep in mind, this is not a complete macro. To use it, you would need to add it to another using an event to fire it off.

just put:

Code: Select all

#event exp experience

in your fight macro, if you have one. I play a melee primarilly and have a macro to kick and slam and such.
Then place:

Code: Select all

sub event_exp
/delay 1s
|/echo EVENT FIRED OFF
/varset v57 $char(exp)
/varcalc v58 $v57-$v56
/varcalc v60 100-$char(exp)
/varcalc v59 $v60/$v58
  /if n $v58>0 {
  /echo and you've gained $v58% exp, bringing your total exp to $char(exp)%!!
  /echo Don't forget, $v60% left till level, with only $v59 of these mobs to kill.
  /varset v73 0
  } else {
  /echo Exp Gain Not Displayed with This Kill, Sorry.. yer still at $char(exp)% sorry..
  /varadd v73 1
  /echo exp has not been calculated for $v73 kill(s).. = (  
  }
  /varset v56 $char(exp)
/delay 1s
|/echo EVENT FIRED OFF
/varset v67 $char(aa,exp)
/varcalc v68 $v57-$v56
/varcalc v70 100-$char(aa,exp)
/varcalc v69 $v60/$v58
  /if n $v68>0 {
  /echo and you've gained $v68% AAxp, bringing your total AAxp to $char(aa,exp)%!!
  /echo Don't forget, $v70% left till next aa point, with only $v59 of these mobs to kill.
  /varset v83 0
  } else {
  /echo AAxp Gain Not Displayed with This Kill, Sorry.. yer still at $char(aa,exp)% sorry..
  /varadd v83 1
  /echo AAxp has not been calculated for $v83 kill(s).. = (  
  }
  /varset v66 $char(aa,exp)
/return
in your macro as well. I havnt tested the AAXP portion as I was unaware there was a $char(aa,exp) tag.

Have fun.

BTW, I'm Back.. :)
Last edited by loadingpleasewait on Wed Apr 23, 2003 8:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
LOADING PLEASE WAIT...

Valerian
a grimling bloodguard
a grimling bloodguard
Posts: 709
Joined: Sun Jul 28, 2002 3:29 am

Post by Valerian » Wed Apr 23, 2003 7:53 pm

loadingpleasewait wrote:

Code: Select all

/echo AAxp has not been calculated for $83 kill(s).. = (  
uh... $83=$v83? just noticed this on a quick glance, and thought I'd nitpick :wink:

loadingpleasewait
a snow griffon
a snow griffon
Posts: 332
Joined: Sat Sep 14, 2002 8:46 am

Post by loadingpleasewait » Wed Apr 23, 2003 8:15 pm

Your absolutely right, when I tested it (it worked fine) I noticed that error and fixxed it in my macro. However, I was too lazy to come here and update my original post. :?
LOADING PLEASE WAIT...