262 leftmouseup

Post your completed (working) macros here. Only for macros using MQ2Data syntax!

Moderator: MacroQuest Developers

targos
decaying skeleton
decaying skeleton
Posts: 6
Joined: Tue Aug 17, 2004 6:51 am
Contact:

262 leftmouseup

Post by targos » Wed Aug 25, 2004 3:05 pm

Having a problem when I run any tradeskill macros. Keeps telling me "could not send notification to 262 leftmouseup". I have completely recompiled mq2 as well as redownloaded all macros. I have also tried this on three different computers. Any help would be appreciated.

Targos

Shenlon
a ghoul
a ghoul
Posts: 103
Joined: Fri Jul 30, 2004 8:02 am

Post by Shenlon » Wed Aug 25, 2004 3:07 pm

I got that error trying to run a handin macro.

A_Druid_00
Macro Maker Extraordinaire
Posts: 2378
Joined: Tue Jul 13, 2004 12:45 pm
Location: Rolling on the Lawn Farting

Post by A_Druid_00 » Wed Aug 25, 2004 3:12 pm

People tend to be more responsive when you post this stuff in the thread associated with the macro you're having problems with. And if it's a custom macro....... try posting the the appropriately named 'Macro Help' forum
[quote]<DigitalMocking> man, A_Druid_00 really does love those long ass if statements
<dont_know_at_all> i don't use his macro because i'm frightened of it[/quote]
[quote][12:45] <dont_know_at_all> never use a macro when you can really fuck up things with a plugin[/quote]

targos
decaying skeleton
decaying skeleton
Posts: 6
Joined: Tue Aug 17, 2004 6:51 am
Contact:

Post by targos » Wed Aug 25, 2004 3:25 pm

ok where is that? I got this link at the bottom of Overrides site and he built the macro.

A_Druid_00
Macro Maker Extraordinaire
Posts: 2378
Joined: Tue Jul 13, 2004 12:45 pm
Location: Rolling on the Lawn Farting

Post by A_Druid_00 » Wed Aug 25, 2004 3:49 pm

http://macroquest2.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=8588

The search feature is rather tricky, I must admit
[quote]<DigitalMocking> man, A_Druid_00 really does love those long ass if statements
<dont_know_at_all> i don't use his macro because i'm frightened of it[/quote]
[quote][12:45] <dont_know_at_all> never use a macro when you can really fuck up things with a plugin[/quote]

dman
a hill giant
a hill giant
Posts: 181
Joined: Fri Dec 05, 2003 12:54 pm

Post by dman » Wed Aug 25, 2004 6:47 pm

Wrong area and all but, that error only appears when you just to click an item in a pack that is not open. 262 is the second bag down on the right, second slot in it if I remember right.

User avatar
Override
a hill giant
a hill giant
Posts: 179
Joined: Sun Dec 29, 2002 9:19 am

Re: 262 leftmouseup

Post by Override » Wed Aug 25, 2004 7:59 pm

targos wrote:Having a problem when I run any tradeskill macros. Keeps telling me "could not send notification to 262 leftmouseup". I have completely recompiled mq2 as well as redownloaded all macros. I have also tried this on three different computers. Any help would be appreciated.

Targos
It sounds like you do not have the bags open when it trys to lift the item. Be sure you have the newest common files from the site. It sounds like something in the packs.inc file is not working for you if you arent getting the packs open. Be sure you have the newest ones and be sure they are in their own directory.
Self Automated Tradeskill Macros at:
[url=http://www.override13.com/mq2/]http://www.override13.com/mq2/[/url]

User avatar
aChallenged1
a grimling bloodguard
a grimling bloodguard
Posts: 1804
Joined: Mon Jun 28, 2004 10:12 pm

Post by aChallenged1 » Wed Aug 25, 2004 8:21 pm

Maybe I don't understand it well enough, but would not "Item.Find" work here?

It's something like that anyways, doesn't require you to open a bag, or such. Or am I on the wrong track?
Fuck writing MQ2 macros. Go with IS scripts; IS Rules!

dman
a hill giant
a hill giant
Posts: 181
Joined: Fri Dec 05, 2003 12:54 pm

Post by dman » Wed Aug 25, 2004 8:24 pm

To find it you don't need the bags open, but to click it using itemnotify you do need the bags open.

User avatar
Override
a hill giant
a hill giant
Posts: 179
Joined: Sun Dec 29, 2002 9:19 am

Post by Override » Wed Aug 25, 2004 8:26 pm

To find it you don't have to have the bag open, but to pick it up you do.
Self Automated Tradeskill Macros at:
[url=http://www.override13.com/mq2/]http://www.override13.com/mq2/[/url]

User avatar
aChallenged1
a grimling bloodguard
a grimling bloodguard
Posts: 1804
Joined: Mon Jun 28, 2004 10:12 pm

Post by aChallenged1 » Wed Aug 25, 2004 8:30 pm

2 answers within 2 minutes of one another and they say the same thing...
LMAO.

Thanks, that clears up a little for me.
Fuck writing MQ2 macros. Go with IS scripts; IS Rules!

User avatar
Override
a hill giant
a hill giant
Posts: 179
Joined: Sun Dec 29, 2002 9:19 am

Post by Override » Wed Aug 25, 2004 8:33 pm

I was updating macros and saw it come up, lol.
Self Automated Tradeskill Macros at:
[url=http://www.override13.com/mq2/]http://www.override13.com/mq2/[/url]

User avatar
aChallenged1
a grimling bloodguard
a grimling bloodguard
Posts: 1804
Joined: Mon Jun 28, 2004 10:12 pm

Post by aChallenged1 » Wed Aug 25, 2004 8:46 pm

Know if there is a comprehensive list, or at least a guide to the bagslots by the numbers? I haven't had much luck finding it, but that may be my choosen search entries.
Fuck writing MQ2 macros. Go with IS scripts; IS Rules!

dman
a hill giant
a hill giant
Posts: 181
Joined: Fri Dec 05, 2003 12:54 pm

Post by dman » Wed Aug 25, 2004 9:02 pm

While I don't remember finding it anywhere, I played with FindItem.Slot a bit and I'm pretty sure this is how it works for inventory.

Code: Select all

InventorySlots
251-260    291-300
261-270    301-310
271-280    311-320
281-290    321-330
and inside each bag

Code: Select all

1  2
3  4
5  6
7  8
9  0
Edit: To play with these open the different bags and try to use itemnotify to pick up different items. I'm pretty sure on the numbers, but its been a while since I wrote a macro that used it.

Edit2: Food for thought

Code: Select all

Merchant Windows
6001 6002
6003 6004
....    .....

User avatar
aChallenged1
a grimling bloodguard
a grimling bloodguard
Posts: 1804
Joined: Mon Jun 28, 2004 10:12 pm

Post by aChallenged1 » Wed Aug 25, 2004 10:50 pm

Thanks again dman!
Fuck writing MQ2 macros. Go with IS scripts; IS Rules!