Bank items still not working

A forum for reporting bugs NOT related to custom plugins.

Moderator: MacroQuest Developers

Draimen
a lesser mummy
a lesser mummy
Posts: 69
Joined: Sun Jan 25, 2004 3:13 pm

Bank items still not working

Post by Draimen » Tue Jun 29, 2004 9:16 am

${Me.Inventory[bank#]} still not working with latest zip. Unless I have the syntax wrong, but don't think I do hehe.

User avatar
dont_know_at_all
Developer
Developer
Posts: 5450
Joined: Sun Dec 01, 2002 4:15 am
Location: Florida, USA
Contact:

Post by dont_know_at_all » Tue Jun 29, 2004 11:44 am

Well, you do. Bank slots are not in Inventory.

${Me.Bank[1]}

Draimen
a lesser mummy
a lesser mummy
Posts: 69
Joined: Sun Jan 25, 2004 3:13 pm

Post by Draimen » Wed Jun 30, 2004 8:11 am

From the readme Appendix E:

Inventory Slots
pack1 - pack8
Your pack slots

22-29 are character general inventory slots

bank1 - bank16
Bank pack slots


sharedbank1 - sharedbank2
Shared pack slots

${Me.Inventory[pack1]} works and returns the name of the pack thats in slot 1. I assumed then that ${Me.Inventory[bank1]} was the correct syntax hehe. I also searched the boards but didn't not find anything. Don't blame me hehe, blame the readme.

wassup
Official Guardian and Writer of TFM
Official Guardian and Writer of TFM
Posts: 1487
Joined: Sat Oct 26, 2002 5:15 pm

Post by wassup » Wed Jun 30, 2004 9:15 am

Since we are so fond of quoting the readme...

Also from the readme... under character type:

item Inventory[slot]
Item in this slot (1-29)

item Inventory[slotname]
Item in this slot (inventory slots only, but same names as /itemnotify)


item Bank[slot]
Item in this slot (1-18)

${Me.Bank[1]}

Pretty sure bank1-bank16 would work too.

Don't blame the readme... blame the reader.

Draimen
a lesser mummy
a lesser mummy
Posts: 69
Joined: Sun Jan 25, 2004 3:13 pm

Post by Draimen » Wed Jun 30, 2004 9:49 am

Yep, Me.Bank[#] works. I know, rtfm.