Great source reorganization has been made.

A forum for the general posts relating to MacroQuest. *DEPRECATED: This forum is no longer in public use, but remains here for your reading pleasure. Enjoy

Moderator: MacroQuest Developers

User avatar
dont_know_at_all
Developer
Developer
Posts: 5450
Joined: Sun Dec 01, 2002 4:15 am
Location: Florida, USA
Contact:

Great source reorganization has been made.

Post by dont_know_at_all » Thu May 22, 2003 4:33 am

Thanks to Amadeus for breaking the 12000+ line eqlib.cpp into functionally derived files.

Eqlib.cpp is now:

EQLib_Commands.cpp
EQLib_Hooks.cpp
EQLib_Interp.cpp
EQLib_MacroCommands.cpp
EQLib_MacroParser.cpp
EQLib_Main.cpp
EQLib_MemChecks.cpp
EQLib_Mouse.cpp
EQLib_TelnetServer.cpp
EQLib_Utilities.cpp

Update your source so we are all on the same page.

Amadeus
The Maestro
The Maestro
Posts: 2036
Joined: Sat Jun 29, 2002 3:51 pm

Post by Amadeus » Thu May 22, 2003 4:56 am

I should point out that once you get those files listed above *PLUS* the new EQLib.h file ...you can delete your old EQLib.cpp file. You will also need to get the new MQ.h file.

Also, I included in my patch to DKAA the new EQWINDOW struct (in MQ.h) although the additions to mqext to check for it are probably in the process of being added to the CVS.

I also want to state that *NO* code was changed in EQLib.cpp during this reorganization. Therefore, if you were working with a CVS EQLib.cpp, you will have no more or no less code than you did before the breakdown.

Summary:
* Delete EQLib.cpp
* Add the 10 new EQLib_*.cpp files
* Obtain the new EQLib.h and MQ.h files
* Obtain the new project files and makefiles

Valerian
a grimling bloodguard
a grimling bloodguard
Posts: 709
Joined: Sun Jul 28, 2002 3:29 am

Post by Valerian » Thu May 22, 2003 10:19 am

/unload crashing to desktop again, mouse funcs back to the way it was before most recent update (i.e. needing EQ path in macroquest.ini, crazy mousemove, etc)

but other than those relatively minor problems, it's GREAT!!! Extremely easy to make your own file to stick your funcs in, and just edit 2 small files to put the command info in... AWESOME work!

Mckorr
Developer
Developer
Posts: 2326
Joined: Fri Oct 18, 2002 1:16 pm
Location: Texas

Post by Mckorr » Thu May 22, 2003 10:35 am

Sounds like Amadeus was working from an old CVS, before I posted the mouse and parser changes last night. Can't do much right now, stuck at work, but maybe at lunch time I can add them back in.
MQ2: Think of it as Evolution in action.

Amadeus
The Maestro
The Maestro
Posts: 2036
Joined: Sat Jun 29, 2002 3:51 pm

Post by Amadeus » Thu May 22, 2003 2:42 pm

I was working from the initial Mouse parser changes that came through a couple days ago (ie, the big patch). It was really the best I could do since this project took a couple solid days :(

Mckorr
Developer
Developer
Posts: 2326
Joined: Fri Oct 18, 2002 1:16 pm
Location: Texas

Post by Mckorr » Thu May 22, 2003 2:53 pm

No worries, I see where the changes need to be made... actually they've already been posted in the EQLib Development board by someone else. Can update them when I get home in a couple hours.
MQ2: Think of it as Evolution in action.