plz help me... from step 1 !

A forum for the general posts relating to MacroQuest. *DEPRECATED: This forum is no longer in public use, but remains here for your reading pleasure. Enjoy

Moderator: MacroQuest Developers

eqdefault
decaying skeleton
decaying skeleton
Posts: 1
Joined: Sun May 11, 2003 4:52 pm

plz help me... from step 1 !

Post by eqdefault » Sun May 11, 2003 4:56 pm

ok, I'm kinda retarded about all this stuff but want to try to get macroquest to work and don't have a clue what cvs or any of that other shit is so I was wondering if anyone could point me towards a set of directions step by step a little more accurate then what's in the readme that I found of how to get it working..?... and how to keep it updated...
anyways I'd really appreciate a little help here on how to get started with MQ because it seems to be an amazing tool I just don't have a clue what the hell any of this stuff I read is else then teh every other word that's in English :)

btw don't worry I can follow directions if they are dumbed down a bit and in english not CVS terms :P

--thanks

maq0r
a lesser mummy
a lesser mummy
Posts: 43
Joined: Fri Jan 03, 2003 10:09 am

Post by maq0r » Sun May 11, 2003 7:10 pm

/me points to the search button.

It is your friend.