Search found 3 matches

by Thayne
Wed Nov 12, 2003 9:20 am
Forum: Macro Help (MQ1)
Topic: Newbie with pottery macro
Replies: 9
Views: 2625

"Numero uno,.." I downloaded Macroquest and VS 6.0 two days ago. I think it is pretty fresh. Dunno, could be wrong. :roll: I used the macro's that came with the program for my example as you may have read. And yes, the readme was helpful, but not enough to help write script in a program wh...
by Thayne
Tue Nov 11, 2003 11:05 pm
Forum: Macro Help (MQ1)
Topic: Newbie with pottery macro
Replies: 9
Views: 2625

Newbie with pottery macro

Alright I've done my best to read through the read.me file on the terms and have hunted down several TS macro's but they are all very cryptic to me. I've played with the brewing macro that comes with the program and have come up with this. It will be simple enough for me to work with until i am more...
by Thayne
Tue Nov 11, 2003 9:29 am
Forum: MQ2::General
Topic: Ok I read the help files and I still dont get it
Replies: 15
Views: 2346

BTW if you arent afraid of a possible worm virus you can always try to get VS 6.0 on Kazaa. its there complete with serial #. just make sure you check the size of the file you're downloading and that it's a large file. :wink: