Page 1 of 1
How to Click out a Buff (Spiritual of Vigor)
Posted: Thu Oct 21, 2004 9:26 am
by barice01
My Bst cast a group buff Spiritual of Vigor,
This Buff can't stack with Yaulp IV.
So how can i click out SoV when my cleric melee and cast Yaulp IV ??
thx ..

Posted: Thu Oct 21, 2004 10:00 am
by A_Druid_00
Posted: Thu Oct 21, 2004 10:22 am
by Chill
I cant help but notice how familiar your question sounds.
overnuker2323 wrote:Is there a way to remove your buffs by /commands instead of clicking on them? (other than /mouseto, /click left)?
ScubaSki wrote:Click off Useless Buffs Plugin...
JGC84 wrote:Hate clicking off buffs? Me too, so I wrote a plugin that will click off unwanted buffs automatically
fez_ajer wrote:How do I 'click a buff off' with MQ2?
RDPidb wrote:Whats the command to remove a buff from yourself, I cant find it in the manual.
Alisandra wrote:Is there a way to click off a buff?
and the list goes on...
It took me all of about 30 seconds to do a
SEARCH for buff and click to find:
/notify BuffWindow Buff${Math.Calc[${Me.Buff["Lich"].ID}-1].Int} leftmouseup and even better yet
MQ2BuffBlock.
Please take the time to do a search for the information before asking questions that have been asked and answered many times before.
Posted: Thu Oct 21, 2004 3:29 pm
by Night Hawk
Spiritual of Vigor lol
Posted: Thu Oct 21, 2004 9:19 pm
by BadBoy
Err, Chill, do you have a link for this "search" thing?
