Page 1 of 1
Crash on Buff Inspect
Posted: Wed Sep 22, 2004 1:12 am
by Scary_Penguin
Crashing on buff inspect with some new OoW debuffs from mobs. Happened to me twice and a friend of mine. First spell was
Rage of the Zun`Muram and the second was
Disconcerting Presence. Inspecting other buffs to get info with MQ has worked fine.
Posted: Wed Sep 22, 2004 2:22 am
by Amadeus
You have to follow the procedure for reporting bugs that's outlined in this forum for me to help you. If you do that, it shoudl be obvious where the problem is.
See this thread:
http://www.macroquest2.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=5786 (Note: Use windbg ...it's easier imo)
You're sure to be using the latest zip, right?
Posted: Wed Sep 22, 2004 2:27 am
by Scary_Penguin
Using Latest zip yes, but I did read that sticky, my apologies =/. If it happens again, I'll debug it with vs and get the proper information.
Posted: Thu Sep 23, 2004 7:47 pm
by bam
If you want to attempt to replicate the bug I had it happen w/ auspice of the hunter (ranger AA), however I didn't bug report it or anything because I'm using an older zip so its prolly my fault

Just throwing that out in case someone wants to attempt to repplicate and debug (if it is even still an issue).