MQ2Bzsrch CTD DEBUG

A forum for reporting bugs NOT related to custom plugins.

Moderator: MacroQuest Developers

User avatar
Fippy
a snow griffon
a snow griffon
Posts: 499
Joined: Tue Jul 16, 2002 10:42 am

MQ2Bzsrch CTD DEBUG

Post by Fippy » Wed Jul 21, 2004 7:34 am

OK when i run this macro

Code: Select all

Sub Main
/declare l1 int outer 


/bzsrch race dwarf class paladin type "1h slashing"

| is request done? 
:loop 
/delay 10 
/if (!${Bazaar.Done}) /goto :loop 

/echo found ${Bazaar.Count} items

/if (${Bazaar.Count}>1) { 
   /for l1 1 to ${Bazaar.Count} 
        /echo ${Bazaar.bazaaritem[${l1}].Name} ${Bazaar.bazaaritem[${l1}].Price} ${Bazaar.bazaaritem[${l1}].Trader}
   /next l1 
   }
/return
I get a CTD debug output is

Code: Select all

0:000> r
eax=00000000 ebx=646d635c ecx=0000000a edx=0000000a esi=018b4ec9 edi=32336d65
eip=01664e52 esp=0013ad2c ebp=02e62008 iopl=0         nv up ei pl zr na po nc
cs=001b  ss=0023  ds=0023  es=0023  fs=003b  gs=0000             efl=00000246
MQ2Main!std::basic_string<char,std::char_traits<char>,std::allocator<char> >::compare+0x42:
01664e52 f3a6             rep     cmpsb         ds:018b4ec9=62 es:32336d65=??
0:000> kv
ChildEBP RetAddr  Args to Child              
0013ad34 0166466d 00000000 0000000a 32336d65 MQ2Main!std::basic_string<char,std::char_traits<char>,std::allocator<char> >::compare+0x42 (FPO: [4,0,3]) (CONV: thiscall) [C:\Program Files\Microsoft Visual Studio\VC98\INCLUDE\xstring @ 511]
0013ad5c 01666d1b 0013ad80 0013ada0 00000000 MQ2Main!std::_Tree<std::basic_string<char,std::char_traits<char>,std::allocator<char> >,std::pair<std::basic_string<char,std::char_traits<char>,std::allocator<char> > const ,unsigned long>,std::map<std::basic_string<char,std::char_traits<char>,std::alloca38fa3d6f+0x3d (FPO: [EBP 0x0000000a] [2,1,4]) (CONV: thiscall) [C:\Program Files\Microsoft Visual Studio\VC98\INCLUDE\xtree @ 222]
0013adbc 0166648a 0013b61f 0013ceaa 00000019 MQ2Main!MQ2Internal::MQ2Type::FindMember+0xab (FPO: [EBP 0x0013b610] [1,17,4]) (CONV: thiscall) [C:\Documents and Settings\Me\My Documents\MyProjects\C\MQ2-Latest1907\MQ2Main\MQ2Internal.h @ 609]
0013b5e8 0166660a 0013b618 0013b610 078f3b78 MQ2Main!ParseMQ2DataPortion+0x92a (FPO: [EBP 0x0013ce44] [2,517,4]) (CONV: cdecl) [C:\Documents and Settings\Me\My Documents\MyProjects\C\MQ2-Latest1907\MQ2Main\MQ2DataAPI.cpp @ 462]
0013be14 01689b46 0013ce44 00000000 0187c928 MQ2Main!ParseMacroData+0x13a (FPO: [EBP 0x018be790] [1,516,4]) (CONV: cdecl) [C:\Documents and Settings\Me\My Documents\MyProjects\C\MQ2-Latest1907\MQ2Main\MQ2DataAPI.cpp @ 555]
0013be24 01653e28 078f3b78 0013ce44 00000004 MQ2Main!ParseMacroParameter+0x26 (FPO: [2,0,1]) (CONV: cdecl) [C:\Documents and Settings\Me\My Documents\MyProjects\C\MQ2-Latest1907\MQ2Main\MQ2ParseAPI.cpp @ 124]
0013d640 0168aeae 078f3b78 018be790 00000000 MQ2Main!HideDoCommand+0x318 (FPO: [EBP 0x00000004] [3,1536,4]) (CONV: cdecl) [C:\Documents and Settings\Me\My Documents\MyProjects\C\MQ2-Latest1907\MQ2Main\MQ2CommandAPI.cpp @ 120]
0013de68 0168b6b5 004ad117 00000001 01a00048 MQ2Main!DoNextCommand+0x18e (FPO: [0,514,3]) (CONV: cdecl) [C:\Documents and Settings\Me\My Documents\MyProjects\C\MQ2-Latest1907\MQ2Main\MQ2Pulse.cpp @ 57]
*** WARNING: Unable to verify checksum for C:\Program Files\Sony\EverQuest\eqgame.exe
*** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for C:\Program Files\Sony\EverQuest\eqgame.exe
0013de6c 004ad117 00000001 01a00048 00000000 MQ2Main!Detour_ProcessGameEvents+0x5 (FPO: [0,0,0]) (CONV: cdecl) [C:\Documents and Settings\Me\My Documents\MyProjects\C\MQ2-Latest1907\MQ2Main\MQ2Pulse.cpp @ 311]
WARNING: Stack unwind information not available. Following frames may be wrong.
0013de74 01a00048 00000000 30305d34 3a313635 eqgame+0xad117
00000001 00000000 00000000 00000000 00000000 0x1a00048
Fippy

This is my girl. But Rizwank had her first :-)
[img]http://www.btinternet.com/~artanor/images/fairy_bounce09.gif[/img]

User avatar
dont_know_at_all
Developer
Developer
Posts: 5450
Joined: Sun Dec 01, 2002 4:15 am
Location: Florida, USA
Contact:

Post by dont_know_at_all » Wed Jul 21, 2004 2:32 pm

It's ${Bazaar.Item[1].Name}, but it shouldn't crash.

I will try to look at this tonight.

User avatar
Fippy
a snow griffon
a snow griffon
Posts: 499
Joined: Tue Jul 16, 2002 10:42 am

Post by Fippy » Wed Jul 21, 2004 5:08 pm

Got the bazzaritem object from the MQ2 readme.chm I guess I misunderstood it.

If I do just use ${Bazaar.Item[1].Name} that does work ok but ${Bazaar.Item[1].Tribute} also does a CTD. ${Bazaar.Item[1].Value} also always returns 0.

I was actually trying to run through a bazaar merchants stock and profile his prices so I can compare them over time and there doesnt seem to be a way to search just a particular trader without actually visiting him but if I do that I cant see what he is selling at beacause the Item object doesnt have the bazaar selling price as an attribute.

The only way I could see to do it would be to go to a merchant and build a list of his stock and then search using /bzsrch for each item to get the bazaar price. Not a very efficient solution.

Basically the point of this is so I can track my main competitors selling prices over time.
Fippy

This is my girl. But Rizwank had her first :-)
[img]http://www.btinternet.com/~artanor/images/fairy_bounce09.gif[/img]