Page 1 of 1

Code missing from download zip file

Posted: Fri Jul 16, 2004 2:08 pm
by trollaggro
I just went to download the code using the link on the website, but there's nothing in the zip file. Just a readme. Where can I get the code?

Posted: Fri Jul 16, 2004 2:09 pm
by missingfiles
Im not going to touch this with a 10ft pole someone else wanna handle this :P

Posted: Fri Jul 16, 2004 2:12 pm
by Terramantian
If you're lucky you'll read this before anyone else does....

Try reading the readme file, it's called that for a reason...

(Wow, even I had to try hard to not flame here, and I never do..)

Posted: Fri Jul 16, 2004 2:23 pm
by wassup
Let's see...

You might not have the readme since it is not in the available zip, so let me post a link to the online version.

Read it and educate yourself a little while MQ2 is being updated:

http://macroquest2.com/includes/manual.php

In particular:

http://macroquest2.com/includes/manual.php#mq2update

Posted: Fri Jul 16, 2004 2:33 pm
by missingfiles
MacroQuest2 is currently unavailable due to the latest patch by Sony Online.

Please see our messageboard at http://macroquest2.com/phpBB2/ or via
IRC at (server: irc.xelium.org:6667, #macroquest) to obtain more information
regarding the status of MacroQuest2.

Thank you,

MacroQuest2 Developers

Posted: Fri Jul 16, 2004 2:53 pm
by aChallenged1
Wow, this has got to be the nicest response anyone could hope for here for the question asked. Lucky bugger. LOL