Page 1 of 1

Bank items still not working

Posted: Tue Jun 29, 2004 9:16 am
by Draimen
${Me.Inventory[bank#]} still not working with latest zip. Unless I have the syntax wrong, but don't think I do hehe.

Posted: Tue Jun 29, 2004 11:44 am
by dont_know_at_all
Well, you do. Bank slots are not in Inventory.

${Me.Bank[1]}

Posted: Wed Jun 30, 2004 8:11 am
by Draimen
From the readme Appendix E:

Inventory Slots
pack1 - pack8
Your pack slots

22-29 are character general inventory slots

bank1 - bank16
Bank pack slots


sharedbank1 - sharedbank2
Shared pack slots

${Me.Inventory[pack1]} works and returns the name of the pack thats in slot 1. I assumed then that ${Me.Inventory[bank1]} was the correct syntax hehe. I also searched the boards but didn't not find anything. Don't blame me hehe, blame the readme.

Posted: Wed Jun 30, 2004 9:15 am
by wassup
Since we are so fond of quoting the readme...

Also from the readme... under character type:

item Inventory[slot]
Item in this slot (1-29)

item Inventory[slotname]
Item in this slot (inventory slots only, but same names as /itemnotify)


item Bank[slot]
Item in this slot (1-18)

${Me.Bank[1]}

Pretty sure bank1-bank16 would work too.

Don't blame the readme... blame the reader.

Posted: Wed Jun 30, 2004 9:49 am
by Draimen
Yep, Me.Bank[#] works. I know, rtfm.