Page 1 of 1

Hunter macro crashing

Posted: Thu May 27, 2004 12:54 pm
by Chill
Anyone else having trouble with Hunter.mac or my adapted version, Monk Hunter, crashing EQ unexpoectedly?

It acquires a target, engages it, starts to loot it then seems to instantly crash and LD. I cant tell exactly where it happens because the output goes away when EQ just strait exits.

Anyone else having this happen or identifyed the problem?

Posted: Thu May 27, 2004 12:57 pm
by Trails
hmmm I am using it now actually seems to be working fine :?

Posted: Thu May 27, 2004 1:03 pm
by Chill
nm pretty sure it was the problem with /notify that bohicaseti found.

Posted: Thu May 27, 2004 1:05 pm
by Lax
I've been trying to put up a zip with this fixed for about 2 hours now. Sourceforge's shell server is dropping connections currently though