Page 1 of 1

No MQ Window

Posted: Thu May 20, 2004 6:04 pm
by driftinsupra
ok I have been off EQ and MQ for awhile mostly because of finals and the fact that school is over I went back home. Well I downloaded MQ and I could get the window. I figured this had to do with my old UI and the fact that I had to lower my resolution since I had a different monitor. Anyway I deleted my UI file for my character to refresh the UI and still could get the window. Then I did a fresh compile of MQ cause I fugured maybe there was a setting in there but still I am gettin nothing. I searched and couldnt find anyone else with this problem. I might be missing something obvious bu anyone got any ideas?

ask and you shall receive..

Posted: Thu May 20, 2004 6:45 pm
by noober

Posted: Thu May 20, 2004 6:52 pm
by driftinsupra
hmm...well my question didnt have anything to do with eqwindows but I got it fixed on my own

Posted: Thu May 20, 2004 7:41 pm
by Mimatas
I've had similar problems.. I'll start EQ, then MQ, and for some reason MQ doesn't quite work (no MQ window, the custom information in my UI says Unknown). Killing and restarting MQ usually does the trick.

Posted: Fri May 21, 2004 4:06 am
by Fuergrissa
i think the issue here is the order you start, MQ first then EQ will stop most of your Window problems.