Page 1 of 1

bardhud.mac -- Mixing it up a little.

Posted: Sat May 08, 2004 9:57 am
by Preocts
blah

Posted: Sat May 08, 2004 10:08 am
by Wink-
This is nice Preocts, looks like this HUD thing is going to be fun. Can you answer me one little question? What the fudge does HUD stand for? I know what it is but I can't figure the acronym :/

Sincerely embarassed,

Wink-

Posted: Sat May 08, 2004 10:10 am
by ml2517
Heads Up Display

Posted: Sat May 08, 2004 10:20 am
by Lax
Heads Up Display as ml2517 mentions is generally used in airplane cockpits to project a display onto the window, rather than having to look down at small indicators http://www.f-16.net/PhotoGallery/album72/aac.jpg

8)

Posted: Sat May 08, 2004 10:25 am
by Preocts
Quick edit to this since I posted the version I was using to test not actually hunt with.

Next project.... HUD radar. :twisted:

Posted: Sat May 08, 2004 5:51 pm
by magictiger
I will bow to you and sing your praises if you can give me a HUD radar. :)

Posted: Sat May 08, 2004 8:12 pm
by Pheph
Since Lax' link didn't work (they don't allow linking directly to pics), I'll give ya one that does.

http://www.f-16.net/f-16_photos_album72-photoaac.html