Page 1 of 1

Woes with begging

Posted: Thu May 06, 2004 9:01 am
by Glasscoin
${Me.AbilityReady[Begging]}

always returns NULL for me, rather than TRUE or FALSE. Additionally,

/doability begging

always returns "You do not seem to have that ability on a /doability button."

And yes, I do have that ability on a doability button, before you ask. :)

Posted: Thu May 06, 2004 10:35 am
by Jerle69
Is it "Begging" or "Beg" ? Not sure, just asking the question.

Posted: Thu May 06, 2004 2:19 pm
by Lax
Works fine for me. If you're smoking something, it's time to pass it

/echo ${Me.AbilityReady[Begging]}
TRUE
/doability Begging
You must target someone to beg from first.

Posted: Wed Jun 09, 2004 10:57 am
by NobodyImportant
I get this same error.

Posted: Wed Jun 09, 2004 3:03 pm
by Drumstix42
Do you have the Beg ability on a button in your Abilities window (not talking about your Hot Keys)

Posted: Mon Jul 05, 2004 5:53 am
by Fippy
I noticed a problem with begging this weekend. I have it in my hunting script attack loop (seems to help with taunting) but after the first time I cant open my inventory and the looting dialog wont ever come up. Everything else seems to work OK though. Most strange, Ill try some more testing and see if its a specifc set of circumstances to reproduce.

Posted: Mon Jul 05, 2004 9:20 am
by Drumstix42
Yeah happened to my simple beg/fight macro I made, it was like being bugged, where you couldn't click anything, IE spells, inventory, ect.

haven't tried it 2nd time. Never feel like having to restart ;)

Posted: Mon Jul 05, 2004 4:05 pm
by Virtuoso65
You can not do an ability that you do not have hotkeyed in the actions window. Try this I bet it works for you.

Posted: Tue Jul 06, 2004 1:52 pm
by Drumstix42
I never said it wouldn't beg, I wouldn't so easily make that mistake, if you noticed I said what you said like 5 posts up.

It just seems to bug and lockup after using it.