Page 1 of 1

CTD

Posted: Fri Apr 23, 2004 2:12 pm
by frabtik
Hope this is all the needed info, spell I cast seems to effect if I crash or not. Will be commenting out the face lines to try and fix etc. If not correct info I will find the right info and post again.

[MQ2]Call - Calling subroutine Face with params 1
[MQ2]Face - Facing 'location'...
First-chance exception in eqgame.exe (MQ2MAIN.DLL): 0xC00000FD: Stack Overflow.

004C6085 mov esi,dword ptr [eax]

this CXX0017: Error: symbol "this" not found

EQGAME! 004c6085()
EQGAME! 004c7283()
EQGAME! 004c9192()
ffffffff()
EQGAME! 00733f2c()

Posted: Fri Apr 23, 2004 2:35 pm
by ml2517
Umm take a look at the stickied announcement message in this forum hehe.

Posted: Fri Apr 23, 2004 2:41 pm
by Lax
First-chance exception in eqgame.exe (MQ2MAIN.DLL): 0xC00000FD: Stack Overflow.
you're probably writing your macro wrong.. you're running out of memory man. go to macro help and post your macro.

Posted: Fri Apr 23, 2004 2:45 pm
by frabtik
K thanks, actually is spellcast.inc file from Bad Karma, don't think I ever had that part of the code working correctly. Most likely it will go back to commented out then.