Click command
Posted: Sun Apr 18, 2004 3:43 pm
With loot window open, the following line does absolutly zip. no mouse movemnt, no clicking nada. My bad or bug?
/click right corpse {slot_number}
The last number can be anything, and it does not change. I have tried 0-29 ( 30 seems to not work, even though there are 31 slots ).
If i put the mouse on an item on a corpse, and type /click right, it does the click.
So I tried using /moveto first.
/moveto corpse {slot_number}. I get a syntax error here.
As well, when i use Moveto on my inventory window, it's not even close to landing where it should. The point is always off from where it should be, usually in the inventory window at least, but not even close to the button/slot positoin..
/click right corpse {slot_number}
The last number can be anything, and it does not change. I have tried 0-29 ( 30 seems to not work, even though there are 31 slots ).
If i put the mouse on an item on a corpse, and type /click right, it does the click.
So I tried using /moveto first.
/moveto corpse {slot_number}. I get a syntax error here.
As well, when i use Moveto on my inventory window, it's not even close to landing where it should. The point is always off from where it should be, usually in the inventory window at least, but not even close to the button/slot positoin..