Added Item/Buff Information Wrong?
Posted: Tue Apr 13, 2004 2:51 pm
I hope I'm not posting something stupid here, I've tried to read through things to make sure I'm covered in reporting this.
The extra information that you get when you right click an item or a buff, I assume this is data comming directly from the server and not from some file somewhere?
If so, I noticed something strange last night with Dance of the Blade (my Bard Epic Proc). When I right clicked the buff to see what the effects were again cause someone asked, it listed "Decrease Attack Speed by 100%" as the first slot. The All other data matched up with what it showed on lucy. Just that one line was wrong. Ive not yet had a chance to check other effects, but is there something wrong with where it got the data, or something else I'm not familliar with?
The extra information that you get when you right click an item or a buff, I assume this is data comming directly from the server and not from some file somewhere?
If so, I noticed something strange last night with Dance of the Blade (my Bard Epic Proc). When I right clicked the buff to see what the effects were again cause someone asked, it listed "Decrease Attack Speed by 100%" as the first slot. The All other data matched up with what it showed on lucy. Just that one line was wrong. Ive not yet had a chance to check other effects, but is there something wrong with where it got the data, or something else I'm not familliar with?