Page 1 of 1
Strafe sticking?
Posted: Tue Mar 16, 2004 2:45 am
by GD
When I hit Ctrl and an arrow key, it'll keep moving in the same direction after i let go of the keys.
This only started after getting the 20040315c version, and I haven't even touched any of the new commands yet.
Posted: Tue Mar 16, 2004 3:09 am
by dweomer
I have noticed the same behavior. It seems identical to moving in a direction (strafing, running in circles, etc) and hitting enter, which locks your current turn and forward/backward movement values in and is a valid behavior of the umodified client. (I once AFK'd for lunch spinning in place on the Tranquility stone this way

)
Posted: Tue Mar 16, 2004 3:11 am
by Lax
Yeah, I apparently didnt test that before committing revision c. Working on this now

Posted: Tue Mar 16, 2004 3:33 am
by Lax
Problem solved, new zip incoming.