Auto Click insta clicks on Debuf.

Got a cool macro idea? Wanna request a macro? Here is the place for you!

Moderator: MacroQuest Developers

NewB6987
a lesser mummy
a lesser mummy
Posts: 51
Joined: Tue Dec 30, 2003 1:02 pm

Auto Click insta clicks on Debuf.

Post by NewB6987 » Tue Mar 02, 2004 8:19 am

I am looking for a Macro that would Instant click 2 of 3 instant clciks depending on where I was ( Indoors / Outdoors )

What I want to build is a Macro/plugin that would alwais first cast tellescope so my first buff slot would be empty, then cast my AoN and depending if we are outdors or not cast J-boots or Goby Earring. What I want it to do is as soon as it sees that the AoN has been debuffed for it to cast all 3 again.

If anyone knows of a Macro that is like this can you please point me to it. I did a search, but got verry little info on casting insta clicks let alone when they where off.

daerck
a ghoul
a ghoul
Posts: 134
Joined: Mon Jan 12, 2004 8:44 pm

Post by daerck » Tue Mar 02, 2004 3:56 pm

From the top of my head, without testing. Something like this should work.
As their is no way (I know of) to get the indoor/outdoor type of the zone, it will always try to cast JBoots but will "remember" if you get the error message and won't cast them again until you zone.

Code: Select all

#turbo 50

#event Indoor "You can only cast this spell in the outdoors."
#event Zoned "LOADING, PLEASE WAIT..."

Sub Main
/declare indoor global
/varset indoor 0

:Loop
/doevents
/if $char(casting)=="FALSE" {

  /if n $char(buff,"Telescope")==0 {
    /cast item "Spyglass"
  }

  /if n $char(buff,"Telescope")==0 {
    /cast item "Amulet of Necropotence"
  }
  /if n $char(buff,"JourneymanBoots")==0 {
    /if n @indoor==0 {
      /cast item "Journeyman's Boots"
    }
  }
/goto :Loop
/return

Sub Event_Indoor
  /varset indoor 1
/returen

Sub Event_Zoned
  /varset indoor 0
/return