Page 1 of 1

MQ2: CTD w/ Telnet plugin

Posted: Wed Nov 19, 2003 11:15 am
by MacroFiend
This seems to be semi-random, so I'm not precisely sure how to recreate it. There have been 2 instances that are fairly commong though.

a) Running 2 characters, connect w/ telnet. Instant CTD for the character that telnet attached to.

b) Running 1 character, connect w/ telnet. Works ok until you get MQ to output a lot of text (like a /who in the bazaar)

The debugspew doesn't really have much in it other than it appears that MQ tried to re-initialize the parser around the time I connected w/ Telnet.

I need to enable crash debugging so I can get more info.

Re: MQ2: CTD w/ Telnet plugin

Posted: Thu Oct 23, 2025 1:55 am
by xyilla

Re: MQ2: CTD w/ Telnet plugin

Posted: Thu Oct 23, 2025 2:32 am
by xyilla

Re: MQ2: CTD w/ Telnet plugin

Posted: Thu Oct 23, 2025 2:34 am
by xyilla

Re: MQ2: CTD w/ Telnet plugin

Posted: Thu Oct 23, 2025 2:35 am
by xyilla

Re: MQ2: CTD w/ Telnet plugin

Posted: Thu Oct 23, 2025 2:36 am
by xyilla

Re: MQ2: CTD w/ Telnet plugin

Posted: Thu Oct 23, 2025 2:37 am
by xyilla

Re: MQ2: CTD w/ Telnet plugin

Posted: Thu Oct 23, 2025 2:38 am
by xyilla

Re: MQ2: CTD w/ Telnet plugin

Posted: Thu Oct 23, 2025 2:39 am
by xyilla