Is it just me?

A forum for the general posts relating to MacroQuest. *DEPRECATED: This forum is no longer in public use, but remains here for your reading pleasure. Enjoy

Moderator: MacroQuest Developers

Mortedamour
orc pawn
orc pawn
Posts: 28
Joined: Tue Jan 07, 2003 2:30 pm

Is it just me?

Post by Mortedamour » Mon Sep 29, 2003 10:36 am

But in the last few revisions of MQ. My EQ session seems to hang for a second when closing bags/containers. Havnt gone back to see if I have the same issue with Default UI. But just wondering if im the only one.

Shocks
a ghoul
a ghoul
Posts: 101
Joined: Tue Feb 18, 2003 3:26 pm
Contact:

Not I

Post by Shocks » Mon Sep 29, 2003 12:59 pm

I have not see any issue with closing bags. Does it happen when you have macroquest running but no macro ?

Mortedamour
orc pawn
orc pawn
Posts: 28
Joined: Tue Jan 07, 2003 2:30 pm

Post by Mortedamour » Mon Sep 29, 2003 5:44 pm

Yeah. doing regardless of running macro or not.
And verified today regardless of default UI or not. its
really weird and doesnt happen every time. Just little half second
freezes when closing containers.


Does get really atrocious when running bard twist script as well.

If no one else is seeing the issue, I will jsut keep looking on my side
for the problem.

User avatar
dont_know_at_all
Developer
Developer
Posts: 5450
Joined: Sun Dec 01, 2002 4:15 am
Location: Florida, USA
Contact:

Post by dont_know_at_all » Mon Sep 29, 2003 6:04 pm

Do a search on "keep keys"

Mortedamour
orc pawn
orc pawn
Posts: 28
Joined: Tue Jan 07, 2003 2:30 pm

Post by Mortedamour » Mon Sep 29, 2003 10:57 pm

Thanks DKAA,

found the problem. Even though AntiVirus was disabled while playing
it was apparently doing something. been running fine since I uninstalled it.