Page 1 of 1

eqgame.ini update -- /click x item was broken

Posted: Tue Aug 12, 2003 9:17 pm
by dont_know_at_all
17c17
< ScreenItem=0040a099
---
> ScreenItem=0040A086

Posted: Wed Aug 13, 2003 8:17 am
by Valerian
WTG! woot! glad it wasn't my code that broke... hehe

Posted: Wed Aug 13, 2003 9:15 am
by Zelker
Ty ty ty. I have had a script waiting to be tested with this in it. Thanks for the fix!

Z

Posted: Wed Aug 13, 2003 9:21 am
by ap50
Sorry, was one of mine I think. :(

Posted: Wed Aug 13, 2003 10:50 am
by Valerian
no need for apologies, accidents happen... especially around SOE.

Posted: Wed Aug 13, 2003 3:54 pm
by dont_know_at_all
ap50 wrote:Sorry, was one of mine I think. :(
No worries. We appreciate your offset finding.

However, this just points out again the need for a master test macro (hint, hint).

Posted: Thu Aug 14, 2003 2:10 am
by Draekz
17c17
< ScreenItem=0040a099
---
> ScreenItem=0040A086
I presume that means, in with the top and out with the bottom code :P

Not sure which was where (dont really use it for macroing much) but is always helpful to have the right things anyway hehe

Draekz