Page 1 of 1
TestEQGame.exe Offsets Thread(On hold)
Posted: Mon Jun 23, 2003 4:50 am
by Darkhearted_Wizard
Code: Select all
Previous offsets are non-working, seem to be a number of changes.
Posted: Wed Jun 25, 2003 1:09 am
by Darkhearted_Wizard
Updated for 6-24. Use at your own risk people. /who is causing crashes at the moment
Posted: Wed Jun 25, 2003 8:32 pm
by dont_know_at_all
The three current memchecker have not changed.
What code are you talking about?
Posted: Wed Jun 25, 2003 10:00 pm
by Valerian
I believe he's talking about Test.
Posted: Wed Jun 25, 2003 10:11 pm
by dont_know_at_all
Me too. I just pulled down testeqgame.exe and fixed up the memcheck tester to use the routines from there.
No changes.
Posted: Wed Jun 25, 2003 10:37 pm
by Darkhearted_Wizard
Apologies. Was working on a fairly limited amount of sleep when I posted that, guess I misinterpreted what I saw.
Posted: Sat Jun 28, 2003 8:10 am
by Darkhearted_Wizard
Bump for 6-27. Enjoy!