A reassurance from the Management
Posted: Fri Jun 13, 2003 4:44 pm
Salutations,
I recieved an email today from the manager of sourceforge.net, it stated that he recieved an email that said that we have changed our liscense and it quoted our front news page. This is incorrect, it was an april fools joke, and I believed that most people figured this out, and if not, I replied to their flames nicely. As of such, I will be edditing the news message after I submit this and I would like to reassure you that the project is still opensource and that the source is freely available, it is the binary that isn't.
I recieved an email today from the manager of sourceforge.net, it stated that he recieved an email that said that we have changed our liscense and it quoted our front news page. This is incorrect, it was an april fools joke, and I believed that most people figured this out, and if not, I replied to their flames nicely. As of such, I will be edditing the news message after I submit this and I would like to reassure you that the project is still opensource and that the source is freely available, it is the binary that isn't.