Page 1 of 1

Did ModBot Die

Posted: Fri Jul 17, 2020 11:58 am
by toomanynames
Long time no visit :p

I was going to poke around the old modbot thread but can't seem to find it :\

Re: Did ModBot Die

Posted: Sat Jul 18, 2020 5:17 am
by woobs
Welcome back!

viewtopic.php?f=49&t=20032

I'm a little behind on the documentation: https://sites.google.com/site/modbot4/

Re: Did ModBot Die

Posted: Mon Jul 20, 2020 10:28 am
by toomanynames
LOL, I guess it has been too long :p.

I seem to have lost that access. I'll PM eqmule and see if someone can hook me up :)

Re: Did ModBot Die

Posted: Sun Nov 15, 2020 9:05 am
by Kroak
I lost access also.

Re: Did ModBot Die

Posted: Fri Jan 15, 2021 8:29 pm
by TooOldForGaming
Same here. I'm sure my macro files are a couple of years out of date.

Re: Did ModBot Die

Posted: Fri Feb 05, 2021 3:57 pm
by caj
You have to pay/donate to get VIP access now.

outdated information.

Re: Did ModBot Die

Posted: Fri Oct 15, 2021 5:00 pm
by Rasputin
I have builder access but can't access this thread, is that an error or do I need to do something to get in here as well?

Tried to donate but got an error "things dont appear to be working at the moment".

Re: Did ModBot Die

Posted: Thu Oct 21, 2021 9:10 am
by caj
my post is outdated now, paypal no long works for eqmule. All you need to do is contact eqmule and ask for access. For quicker results use discord.

https://discord.com/invite/kwFs2mX