Page 1 of 1

Willing

Posted: Tue Apr 08, 2003 7:33 pm
by vzmule
I'd be willing to work at trying to find the offsets if someone wants to point me in the right direction on what to look for.

I would think it would be a matter of decompiling the old eqgame.exe and/or using a hex editor to search for the last offset known to be good, then cross-referencing it with the new eqgame.exe.

Can someone point me in the right direction?

re:

Posted: Tue Apr 08, 2003 10:28 pm
by vzmule
I'm attempting to teach myself.

I think
Target = 00759BBC
if I'm teaching myself the right way.

Posted: Tue Apr 08, 2003 11:02 pm
by Amadeus

Posted: Wed Apr 09, 2003 1:27 am
by vzmule
My bad. I missed that thread when I searched the boards earlier. It worked out well anyway though. I figured out 2 methods of finding the new offsets. Some seem to be trickier than others to find though.