ISXEQ Compile errors
Posted: Sat Jun 13, 2015 4:54 pm
I am sure I am doing something wrong for ISXEQ, have no problems compiling mq2...
Procedure
Initially I had problems with isxdk not being found, and i could not get vs2013 to proper include the normal install path for isxdk (c:\programfiles\isxdk) so I reinstalled it to the path that I saw within the sln and was able to move forward
Now I am getting a ton of errors like
'UInt64' : is not a member of
example from my compile failure
What am I missing?

Procedure
- 1. install vs2013 community
2. DL install ISXDK, made sure to put it in c:\program files (x86)\inner space\isxdk like the macros set in vc++ directories within the MQ2.zip SLN file http://www.lavishsoft.com/download/
3. DL+Install LSModule and put it in folder that SLN file refers to http://www.lavishsoft.com/download/
4. DL and unzip mq2.zip
5. copy my MQ2Auth0.h into ..\mq2main
6. open ISXEQ.sln from zip into vs2013
7. right click ISXEQ, select build
Initially I had problems with isxdk not being found, and i could not get vs2013 to proper include the normal install path for isxdk (c:\programfiles\isxdk) so I reinstalled it to the path that I saw within the sln and was able to move forward
Now I am getting a ton of errors like
'UInt64' : is not a member of
example from my compile failure
What am I missing?
Code: Select all
Error 210 error C2039: 'UInt64' : is not a member of '_LSVarPtr' (ISXEQ\ISXEQCommands.cpp) c:\dl\mq2-20150611\mq2main\MQ2DataTypes.h 536 1 ISXEQ
Error 211 error C2039: 'UInt64' : is not a member of '_LSVarPtr' (ISXEQ\ISXEQCommands.cpp) c:\dl\mq2-20150611\mq2main\MQ2DataTypes.h 541 1 ISXEQ
Error 212 error C2039: 'UInt64' : is not a member of '_LSTypeVar' (ISXEQ\ISXEQCommands.cpp) c:\dl\mq2-20150611\mq2main\MQ2DataTypes.h 541 1 ISXEQ
Error 213 error C2039: 'UInt64' : is not a member of '_LSVarPtr' (ISXEQ\ISXEQCommands.cpp) c:\dl\mq2-20150611\mq2main\MQ2DataTypes.h 546 1 ISXEQ
Error 221 error C2039: 'UInt64' : is not a member of '_LSVarPtr' (ISXEQ\ISXEQ.cpp) c:\dl\mq2-20150611\mq2main\MQ2DataTypes.h 536 1 ISXEQ
Error 222 error C2039: 'UInt64' : is not a member of '_LSVarPtr' (ISXEQ\ISXEQ.cpp) c:\dl\mq2-20150611\mq2main\MQ2DataTypes.h 541 1 ISXEQ
Error 223 error C2039: 'UInt64' : is not a member of '_LSTypeVar' (ISXEQ\ISXEQ.cpp) c:\dl\mq2-20150611\mq2main\MQ2DataTypes.h 541 1 ISXEQ
Error 224 error C2039: 'UInt64' : is not a member of '_LSVarPtr' (ISXEQ\ISXEQ.cpp) c:\dl\mq2-20150611\mq2main\MQ2DataTypes.h 546 1 ISXEQ
Error 230 error C2039: 'UInt64' : is not a member of '_LSVarPtr' (ISXEQ\ISXEQCommandAPI.cpp) c:\dl\mq2-20150611\mq2main\MQ2DataTypes.h 536 1 ISXEQ
Error 231 error C2039: 'UInt64' : is not a member of '_LSVarPtr' (ISXEQ\ISXEQCommandAPI.cpp) c:\dl\mq2-20150611\mq2main\MQ2DataTypes.h 541 1 ISXEQ
Error 232 error C2039: 'UInt64' : is not a member of '_LSTypeVar' (ISXEQ\ISXEQCommandAPI.cpp) c:\dl\mq2-20150611\mq2main\MQ2DataTypes.h 541 1 ISXEQ
Error 233 error C2039: 'UInt64' : is not a member of '_LSVarPtr' (ISXEQ\ISXEQCommandAPI.cpp) c:\dl\mq2-20150611\mq2main\MQ2DataTypes.h 546 1 ISXEQ
Error 234 error C2039: 'UInt64' : is not a member of '_LSVarPtr' (ISXEQ\ISXEQDataTypes.cpp) c:\dl\mq2-20150611\mq2main\MQ2DataTypes.h 536 1 ISXEQ
Error 235 error C2039: 'UInt64' : is not a member of '_LSVarPtr' (ISXEQ\ISXEQDataTypes.cpp) c:\dl\mq2-20150611\mq2main\MQ2DataTypes.h 541 1 ISXEQ
Error 236 error C2039: 'UInt64' : is not a member of '_LSTypeVar' (ISXEQ\ISXEQDataTypes.cpp) c:\dl\mq2-20150611\mq2main\MQ2DataTypes.h 541 1 ISXEQ
Error 237 error C2039: 'UInt64' : is not a member of '_LSVarPtr' (ISXEQ\ISXEQDataTypes.cpp) c:\dl\mq2-20150611\mq2main\MQ2DataTypes.h 546 1 ISXEQ
Error 447 error C2039: 'UInt64' : is not a member of '_LSVarPtr' (ISXEQ\ISXEQServices.cpp) c:\dl\mq2-20150611\mq2main\MQ2DataTypes.h 536 1 ISXEQ
Error 448 error C2039: 'UInt64' : is not a member of '_LSVarPtr' (ISXEQ\ISXEQServices.cpp) c:\dl\mq2-20150611\mq2main\MQ2DataTypes.h 541 1 ISXEQ
Error 449 error C2039: 'UInt64' : is not a member of '_LSTypeVar' (ISXEQ\ISXEQServices.cpp) c:\dl\mq2-20150611\mq2main\MQ2DataTypes.h 541 1 ISXEQ
Error 450 error C2039: 'UInt64' : is not a member of '_LSVarPtr' (ISXEQ\ISXEQServices.cpp) c:\dl\mq2-20150611\mq2main\MQ2DataTypes.h 546 1 ISXEQ
Error 458 error C2039: 'UInt64' : is not a member of '_LSVarPtr' (ISXEQ\ISXEQUtilities.cpp) c:\dl\mq2-20150611\mq2main\MQ2DataTypes.h 536 1 ISXEQ
Error 459 error C2039: 'UInt64' : is not a member of '_LSVarPtr' (ISXEQ\ISXEQUtilities.cpp) c:\dl\mq2-20150611\mq2main\MQ2DataTypes.h 541 1 ISXEQ
Error 460 error C2039: 'UInt64' : is not a member of '_LSTypeVar' (ISXEQ\ISXEQUtilities.cpp) c:\dl\mq2-20150611\mq2main\MQ2DataTypes.h 541 1 ISXEQ
Error 461 error C2039: 'UInt64' : is not a member of '_LSVarPtr' (ISXEQ\ISXEQUtilities.cpp) c:\dl\mq2-20150611\mq2main\MQ2DataTypes.h 546 1 ISXEQ
Error 462 error C2039: 'UInt64' : is not a member of '_LSVarPtr' (ISXEQ\ISXEQTopLevelObjects.cpp) c:\dl\mq2-20150611\mq2main\MQ2DataTypes.h 536 1 ISXEQ
Error 463 error C2039: 'UInt64' : is not a member of '_LSVarPtr' (ISXEQ\ISXEQTopLevelObjects.cpp) c:\dl\mq2-20150611\mq2main\MQ2DataTypes.h 541 1 ISXEQ
Error 464 error C2039: 'UInt64' : is not a member of '_LSTypeVar' (ISXEQ\ISXEQTopLevelObjects.cpp) c:\dl\mq2-20150611\mq2main\MQ2DataTypes.h 541 1 ISXEQ
Error 465 error C2039: 'UInt64' : is not a member of '_LSVarPtr' (ISXEQ\ISXEQTopLevelObjects.cpp) c:\dl\mq2-20150611\mq2main\MQ2DataTypes.h 546 1 ISXEQ
