Page 1 of 1

Why not Xylobot? How about Why not MQ && Xylobot?

Posted: Thu Feb 20, 2003 6:27 pm
by Vendor001
Why don't we just use each for their strengths:

MQ: Best scripting and least amount of "fudge ups" to show you are macroing.

Xylobot: click ability.

We could just develop a simple script for Xylobot which would listen for events in the log(MQ generated with /echo) to do our /clicks.

I know it's kinda kludgy, but this would be the quickest way to get our /click functionality back along with tradeskilling and such.

What do you guys think?

Sounds good, but...

Posted: Thu Feb 20, 2003 8:46 pm
by Malachi
That sounds fine, but...I'd just like to point out that when I got on this evening and clicked "posts since last visit", ol Vendor was the most recent post in something like 21 threads...sheesh. Some of them were legitimate posts but...I mean, there's no prize for having the most posts when MQ dies...

~malachi

Posted: Fri Feb 21, 2003 3:10 am
by ap50
You tell em Malachi :lol:

Posted: Fri Feb 21, 2003 10:13 am
by L124RD
Salutations,
yes there is, if you have more posts then me, I'll give you a wonderous thing called... NOTHING! yes, yes, I know its a big sacrifice giving this thing I have held so dear to soemone but, it is worth it.

Posted: Fri Feb 21, 2003 5:18 pm
by Vendor001
What posts weren't legitimate?

(remember...cheese thread posts don't count!)

(oh...and that one about ending macros doesn't count either)