Page 1 of 1
Rogue Helper UPDATE wanted will PAY
Posted: Sat Feb 25, 2012 9:37 pm
by tranze204
So I LOVE the Rogue Helper macro. Unfortunately its out of date. I will PAYPAL someone to update it to working status and include new skills and discs and what not into the macro.
Link to RH is here.
viewtopic.php?f=43&t=7044&hilit=roguehelper
PLEASE MSG me if someone is willing to do this.
Re: Rogue Helper UPDATE wanted will PAY
Posted: Sun Feb 26, 2012 12:22 pm
by dewey2461
You'll probably have better luck switching to MQ2Melee . Once you understand the basics you can make it do just about anything RH did.
Re: Rogue Helper UPDATE wanted will PAY
Posted: Thu Mar 21, 2013 9:22 pm
by Ghhost
I run a dual install of Windows 7 & XP
and yes even though the auto backstab, hide & sneak etc etc...works
the movement does not....
so I also tested the hunter.mac....same results..all in Windows 7
so I restarted the computer into XP and all macs worked just fine
just a small heads up
Re: Rogue Helper UPDATE wanted will PAY
Posted: Thu Mar 21, 2013 10:45 pm
by dewey2461
There was problem with the keybinds that would cause some folks to have problems with moving. Its should be fixed in the 3-21-2013 compile.