Page 1 of 1

4 boxing

Posted: Wed Dec 10, 2008 2:57 pm
by browneyedlady1
Hello,

I would like assistance with the following:

For the past few months I have played four toons from one PC by maximizing and minimizing the EQ window. Hot keys are not an option fo me either.

I play a Monk, Pally, Wiz, and Shaman.

My goal is to pull with monk and FD. (Will play this toon live.) (Macro if possible)

Have the Pally TAG a single (preferred) or two mobs (Max). Take them back to the group.

Have the Shaman, Slow, Cripple etc.

Wiz snare and nuke when the mob hits 40 or below.

Rinse and repeat.

I would really appreciate any assistance in this. I am very tired of min and max windows.

Thank you!!!

P.S. Donations are not a problem for me!

Posted: Wed Dec 10, 2008 3:47 pm
by Gomer
1. Join VIP
2. Get autobot and EQBC
3. Profit

Posted: Wed Dec 10, 2008 4:46 pm
by pw
I can't recommend WinEQ2 highly enough for multi-boxing on a single PC http://www.lavishsoft.com/. I 3-box and just alt-tab between EQ windows. Even on my 4 year old PC, its instant.

Posted: Thu Dec 11, 2008 1:44 am
by smarttowers
I would suggest modbot instead of autobot at least for the shaman. Autobot doesn't handly shaman toons very well. Other option is use autobot and also one of the other shaman macro's.

Posted: Thu Dec 11, 2008 7:27 am
by browneyedlady1
1. I already donated to become a VIP member.

2. I have read most of the forums and the files/codes/snippets are a foreing concept to me.

3. Again, don't mind donating to someone if they explained to me step by step how to create or where to save the files or what to change on the current macros to make them work for me.