What does this offer?

Moderator: MacroQuest Developers

User avatar
aChallenged1
a grimling bloodguard
a grimling bloodguard
Posts: 1804
Joined: Mon Jun 28, 2004 10:12 pm

What does this offer?

Post by aChallenged1 » Tue Mar 29, 2005 8:26 pm

Lax, I just signed up on lavish to check things out over there, and it left me wondering what it could/would do for me.

I'm considering getting WoW, and was thinking this might be a way to go. However, I saw nothing there about WoW on the forums.

Is there support for WoW? If not, will there be soon? I'm not a programmer by any means. I can slug my way through some stuff, but actually creating a script, forget it. I'm a hack, not a hacker. LOL

Lax
We're not worthy!
We're not worthy!
Posts: 3524
Joined: Thu Oct 17, 2002 1:01 pm
Location: ISBoxer
Contact:

Post by Lax » Tue Mar 29, 2005 8:40 pm

Lax Lacks
Master of MQ2 Disaster
Purveyor of premium, EULA-safe MMORPG Multiboxing Software
* Multiboxing with ISBoxer: Quick Start Video
* EQPlayNice, WinEQ 2.0