Page 1 of 1
${Me.Trader} now always returning false
Posted: Mon Dec 20, 2004 11:17 pm
by JC
Since the last patch macroquest is no longer returning true for ${Me.Trader} even if in trader mode. Just FYI.
Posted: Mon Dec 20, 2004 11:34 pm
by dont_know_at_all
How about other spawns?
Posted: Tue Dec 21, 2004 8:21 am
by JC
Nope, not on others either. SOE messed with trader mode since last patch it seems, if you camp or crash in trader mode, you automatically start back up in trader mode when you log in. Might have something to do with it /shrug.
Posted: Tue Dec 21, 2004 11:44 am
by Amadeus
I'll look into this. I'm surprised it doesn't work though since I did test "/who trader" in bazaar and it seemed to work just fine.
Then again, I was getting a different offset originally as well than what others was getting, so perhaps there is some weirdness going on here.
Posted: Tue Dec 21, 2004 5:49 pm
by KungFuHamster
I noticed that my trader logs back in with the trader window up, *but* the "Begin trader mode" button is grayed out. I have to shut the window and reopen it for it to un-gray.
Posted: Tue Dec 21, 2004 6:05 pm
by Cr4zyb4rd
Sounds like client-side bugs to me :/
Posted: Tue Dec 21, 2004 7:24 pm
by insanitywiz
KungFuHamster wrote:I noticed that my trader logs back in with the trader window up, *but* the "Begin trader mode" button is grayed out. I have to shut the window and reopen it for it to un-gray.
I think you have lag issues, reboot your ISP.
Yes, that was a lame attempt at humor, but it's funny to me so there!
Posted: Tue Dec 21, 2004 8:40 pm
by dont_know_at_all
JC wrote:Nope, not on others either. SOE messed with trader mode since last patch it seems, if you camp or crash in trader mode, you automatically start back up in trader mode when you log in. Might have something to do with it /shrug.
Get the latest zip.