Page 1 of 1

Vert UI

Posted: Thu Dec 09, 2004 11:09 am
by Screamer
Is anyone using a current Vert UI modded for MQ2?

I would especially love to have buff timers on the 20 slot right side buff window.

Target window and Group window modded.

Anything else would just be cake :)

Thanks!

Posted: Mon Dec 13, 2004 6:54 am
by Omiime
I edited the old vert2.6 mq2 version that was posted here long ago.

works with 20buffs on left, and extra spot, but I got no place to host it.

Posted: Mon Dec 13, 2004 10:12 am
by ztrike
i can host it if you want..

send me a PM and we can figure it out..

Posted: Thu Feb 03, 2005 4:07 pm
by gohan4
I am interested in seeing this UI, I use 2.6 so I am curious as to what mods there is.

Thanks

Re: Vert UI

Posted: Sat Jan 03, 2026 6:28 am
by xyilla