Page 3 of 3
Posted: Wed Dec 10, 2003 1:14 pm
by MrSmallie
Actually, Elric was a relatively likable fella. His sword on the other hand.... ::shudders::
Posted: Wed Dec 10, 2003 1:15 pm
by Elric
Yeah, Elric was a nice guy who made a bad decision and chose the wrong sword, as far as I remember..
Ah well.
Posted: Wed Dec 10, 2003 1:20 pm
by MrSmallie
Mckorr wrote:
No, you have to wrap your modem in aluminum-foil. The hat has to be lead lined.
I just drew a pentagram around my computer and chanted arcane words of power... "Babbage and Byron, Kemeny and Kurtz...."
Don't forget Klaatu Barada Nikto.
Posted: Wed Dec 10, 2003 3:31 pm
by Mckorr
MrSmallie wrote:Mckorr wrote:
No, you have to wrap your modem in aluminum-foil. The hat has to be lead lined.
I just drew a pentagram around my computer and chanted arcane words of power... "Babbage and Byron, Kemeny and Kurtz...."
Don't forget Klaatu Barada Nikto.
Nah, that shuts down the server :)
Posted: Wed Dec 10, 2003 3:42 pm
by Elric
SO tell me this much..
Why aren't we calling up Cthulu to take care of this SOE problem we're having?
I'm sure he wouldn't have a problem eating their faces/heads/brains/anything else he could get his tentacles on.
It seems so simple to me, really.
I say we do it!
Posted: Wed Dec 10, 2003 3:50 pm
by Mckorr
Cause he'd eat everything else while he was at it.
Posted: Wed Dec 10, 2003 4:00 pm
by Elric
Nah. Well, maybe... well... yeah.
Okay, so maybe Cthulu is a little overboard, but it WOULD solve the problems that SOE seems to be having with all of us!
Maybe just a minor old one? I mean, he wasn't the last, just the last to be known to return when the time was right for his domination!
I'm sure we could use some of the flames from any newsgroups (ala PVP)... We have to do *something*. Even if it's something as simple as an internet demon.

Posted: Wed Dec 10, 2003 4:03 pm
by Elric
"Your mother was a hamster, and your father smelt of elderberries" .... If we all just emailed them that, I'm sure we'd see some results. Those kinds of taunts *cannot* be overlooked.
