What happened to the post with all the bouncy boobies?

A forum for the general posts relating to MacroQuest. *DEPRECATED: This forum is no longer in public use, but remains here for your reading pleasure. Enjoy

Moderator: MacroQuest Developers

Hoshiakari
::blush::
::blush::
Posts: 10
Joined: Sun Nov 16, 2003 5:21 am
Location: Kansas
Contact:

Post by Hoshiakari » Sun Nov 16, 2003 10:01 pm

LMAO! If only half of the graphics on the top url weren't broken. >.>
>*>*~Hoshiakari~*<*<

I <3 Plazmic

Hoshiakari
::blush::
::blush::
Posts: 10
Joined: Sun Nov 16, 2003 5:21 am
Location: Kansas
Contact:

Post by Hoshiakari » Sun Nov 16, 2003 10:03 pm

OKAY! The second URL just scares me... >.O LOL!! They do not need their own album. >.<
>*>*~Hoshiakari~*<*<

I <3 Plazmic

Hoshiakari
::blush::
::blush::
Posts: 10
Joined: Sun Nov 16, 2003 5:21 am
Location: Kansas
Contact:

Post by Hoshiakari » Sun Nov 16, 2003 10:09 pm

Gotta love the blog! XD
>*>*~Hoshiakari~*<*<

I <3 Plazmic

Achy Wrists
a lesser mummy
a lesser mummy
Posts: 36
Joined: Wed Aug 27, 2003 4:17 pm

Post by Achy Wrists » Tue Nov 18, 2003 10:32 am

Plazmic wrote:I'm sure there is more than 1 female on the forum...
This is just the only important one ;)
I'm important too! I'm just quieter. :cry: