Page 2 of 2

Re: kicking on casters

Posted: Tue Feb 14, 2006 12:57 pm
by fearless
EQwhat wrote:as i said i do the kicking manually. (to do it manually i have to have a hotbutton)
Yes, however ability buttons are somewhat buggy from going in and out of Monster Missions. MQ may not work correctly with an ability button that is from before a MM.

Re: kicking on casters

Posted: Tue Feb 14, 2006 1:23 pm
by Yunto?
EQwhat wrote:as i said i do the kicking manually. (to do it manually i have to have a hotbutton)
Hotbutton on your 10 slot hotkey pad is NOT the same as a hotkey on the alt+m window.

Re: kicking on casters

Posted: Tue Feb 14, 2006 7:36 pm
by M.D.
EQwhat wrote:as i said i do the kicking manually. (to do it manually i have to have a hotbutton)
What do you get if you do

Code: Select all

/echo ${Me.AbilityReady["Kick"]}

kick

Posted: Wed Feb 15, 2006 4:11 am
by EQwhat
well something learned everyday. Yes kick now works. i didnt realise there was 2 types of kick abilities. so i made a new short cut from the 2nd type of hotbutton, it now works , thanks guys/girls.

Posted: Fri Feb 17, 2006 10:53 am
by databobio
First, I wanted to thank M.D. for writing this macro. It gave me a great starting point for doing the mission. I have expanded on it since I run multiple toons.

Someone may have already thought to add this or maybe you left it out for a reason, but I've added the following line under the Event_HHP for when your zoning out....

Code: Select all


/taskquit

This removes the task for each my characters as they zone out of the mission. I see that you added a "reminder", but this just made it easier for me to automatically remove it from everyone.

Oh! Thanks for adding the automatic monster selection piece! I was just getting ready to do that on my version. You saved me ALOT of work, as I'm a Novice when it comes to macro writing.

Thanks again, hope my tip helps someone.

Posted: Fri Feb 17, 2006 9:49 pm
by M.D.
:shock: Holy crap... /taskquit
Thanks databobio, now I feel stupid. Only put the reminder there cause I was too lazy to figure out the coding to open task window and hit remove. This is much easier.

Code in first post is updated to reflect this, thanks.

Re: HK MM Macro

Posted: Tue Jul 01, 2025 10:52 pm
by xyilla

Re: HK MM Macro

Posted: Tue Jul 01, 2025 10:53 pm
by xyilla

Re: HK MM Macro

Posted: Tue Jul 01, 2025 10:54 pm
by xyilla

Re: HK MM Macro

Posted: Tue Jul 01, 2025 10:55 pm
by xyilla

Re: HK MM Macro

Posted: Tue Jul 01, 2025 10:57 pm
by xyilla

Re: HK MM Macro

Posted: Tue Jul 01, 2025 10:58 pm
by xyilla

Re: HK MM Macro

Posted: Tue Jul 01, 2025 10:59 pm
by xyilla

Re: HK MM Macro

Posted: Tue Jul 01, 2025 11:00 pm
by xyilla