I'm having a problem locating information on sending mouse commands to a specific screen loc. Specifically, I'm looking for information on how to do determine what the current position of the mouse pointer is on the screen. I've read the manual and figure I need to use either the /mouseto or /click left commands, but how do I figure out the screen location I need to click?
Perhaps it would help to explain what I'm doing. I have a macro that runs in forgotten halls. Periodically, I get dumped from the zone for no apparent reason (at least according to my /spew data.) Figure it must be a timer on instance zones or something. I can detect when I'm kicked from the zone, so I want to tweak my macro so if I do get kicked, my character just requests a new zone instance and zones back in. I can get the adventure window up on screen, but cannot figure out what loc I need to click to accept the adventure. Also, it's a 2-box macro, so I need to add another char to the adventure. I've done alot of searching and rtfm'ing to get it to this point, hoping someone can point me towards a solution or some post I may have missed that explains how to do this
Thanks


