HoTT info

A forum for the general posts relating to MacroQuest. *DEPRECATED: This forum is no longer in public use, but remains here for your reading pleasure. Enjoy

Moderator: MacroQuest Developers

EQBot_man
a ghoul
a ghoul
Posts: 111
Joined: Mon May 17, 2004 6:35 pm

HoTT info

Post by EQBot_man » Sat Jul 10, 2004 9:07 pm

Is there anyway to access the Health of Target's Target window information?
I've played with:
/echo ${Window["TargetofTargetWindow"].Child["TargetofTarget_HP.????}

But I can't seem to extract any numbers or names from it. Is there a direct way or something I'm missing or what shoudl I put in place of the ????

hiipii
a ghoul
a ghoul
Posts: 93
Joined: Sat Jun 19, 2004 5:01 pm

Post by hiipii » Sun Jul 11, 2004 1:27 am

it looks like it should be
/echo ${Window["TargetOfTargetWindow"].Child["TargetOfTarget_HP"]}

or maybe

/echo ${Window["TargetOfTargetWindow"].Child["TargetOfTarget_HPLabel}

sorry if this doesn't help much :(

Rusty~
a hill giant
a hill giant
Posts: 244
Joined: Wed Apr 14, 2004 2:55 pm

Post by Rusty~ » Sun Jul 11, 2004 1:27 am

Code: Select all

${Me.TargetOfTarget.PctHPs}