I'm dumb -- Question

Post your completed (working) macros here. Only for macros using MQ2Data syntax!

Moderator: MacroQuest Developers

Fabolous1
a ghoul
a ghoul
Posts: 134
Joined: Sun Jun 27, 2004 12:44 am

I'm dumb -- Question

Post by Fabolous1 » Sun Jun 27, 2004 1:01 am

Okay... I'm new to Macro Quest and I'm wondering where Macro Quest looks for its plugins. I looked in MacroQuest.ini and put the mq2hunter stuff in it.

Code: Select all

[Plugins]
mq2labels=mq2labels
mq2itemdisplay=mq2itemdisplay
mq2custombinds=mq2custombinds
mq2hud=mq2hud
mq2fps=mq2fps
mq2map=mq2map
mq2bzsrch=mq2bzsrch
mq2chatwnd=mq2chatwnd
mq2eqbugfix=mq2eqbugfix
mq2hunter=mq2hunter
I'm trying to add the hunter plugin. I restarted EQ / MQ and I did /plugin list and it still isnt there. I've been looking around and couldnt find it in the readme, or on the site anywhere. Please don't say all this crap that i'm ignorant. I know....

Edit: Oh and I made a folder that is MQ2Hunter with the 3 files in it. And I also copied the 3 files to my MQ folder. Gonna restart EQ and MQ again...

Azum
a hill giant
a hill giant
Posts: 229
Joined: Wed Jun 04, 2003 5:04 am

Post by Azum » Sun Jun 27, 2004 1:21 am

its a macro, not a plugin. put the files in \mq2\macros and /mac macrofilename in game.

Fabolous1
a ghoul
a ghoul
Posts: 134
Joined: Sun Jun 27, 2004 12:44 am

Post by Fabolous1 » Sun Jun 27, 2004 1:27 am

Lol, Thanks. I knew I was doing something dumb...