Caption Color problem

A forum for reporting bugs NOT related to custom plugins.

Moderator: MacroQuest Developers

eqaussie
a ghoul
a ghoul
Posts: 124
Joined: Tue Mar 16, 2004 5:58 am

Caption Color problem

Post by eqaussie » Thu Jun 17, 2004 3:47 am

I think the color/class recognition with the /captioncolor PCClass On, all my color settings have gone screwy.


In my settings window, i have Cleric = Cyan, and Monk = a Mauve type color, but my cleric shows up with that Mauve color

Lax
We're not worthy!
We're not worthy!
Posts: 3524
Joined: Thu Oct 17, 2002 1:01 pm
Location: ISBoxer
Contact:

Post by Lax » Thu Jun 17, 2004 11:36 am

I figured this would be a problem with the stuff they added to raid window. I'll work on it
Lax Lacks
Master of MQ2 Disaster
Purveyor of premium, EULA-safe MMORPG Multiboxing Software
* Multiboxing with ISBoxer: Quick Start Video
* EQPlayNice, WinEQ 2.0

eqaussie
a ghoul
a ghoul
Posts: 124
Joined: Tue Mar 16, 2004 5:58 am

Post by eqaussie » Thu Jun 17, 2004 7:32 pm

Thanks Lax :)