bardhud.mac -- Mixing it up a little.

Post your completed (working) macros here. Only for macros using MQ2Data syntax!

Moderator: MacroQuest Developers

Preocts
a snow griffon
a snow griffon
Posts: 312
Joined: Thu Jan 29, 2004 1:02 pm

bardhud.mac -- Mixing it up a little.

Post by Preocts » Sat May 08, 2004 9:57 am

blah
Last edited by Preocts on Tue Jun 01, 2004 3:48 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Wink-
a ghoul
a ghoul
Posts: 122
Joined: Tue Apr 27, 2004 2:41 pm

Post by Wink- » Sat May 08, 2004 10:08 am

This is nice Preocts, looks like this HUD thing is going to be fun. Can you answer me one little question? What the fudge does HUD stand for? I know what it is but I can't figure the acronym :/

Sincerely embarassed,

Wink-

ml2517
a grimling bloodguard
a grimling bloodguard
Posts: 1216
Joined: Wed Nov 12, 2003 1:12 am

Post by ml2517 » Sat May 08, 2004 10:10 am

Heads Up Display

Lax
We're not worthy!
We're not worthy!
Posts: 3524
Joined: Thu Oct 17, 2002 1:01 pm
Location: ISBoxer
Contact:

Post by Lax » Sat May 08, 2004 10:20 am

Heads Up Display as ml2517 mentions is generally used in airplane cockpits to project a display onto the window, rather than having to look down at small indicators http://www.f-16.net/PhotoGallery/album72/aac.jpg

8)
Lax Lacks
Master of MQ2 Disaster
Purveyor of premium, EULA-safe MMORPG Multiboxing Software
* Multiboxing with ISBoxer: Quick Start Video
* EQPlayNice, WinEQ 2.0

Preocts
a snow griffon
a snow griffon
Posts: 312
Joined: Thu Jan 29, 2004 1:02 pm

Post by Preocts » Sat May 08, 2004 10:25 am

Quick edit to this since I posted the version I was using to test not actually hunt with.

Next project.... HUD radar. :twisted:

magictiger
a snow griffon
a snow griffon
Posts: 450
Joined: Sun Mar 21, 2004 2:24 pm

Post by magictiger » Sat May 08, 2004 5:51 pm

I will bow to you and sing your praises if you can give me a HUD radar. :)

Pheph
a hill giant
a hill giant
Posts: 196
Joined: Thu Oct 09, 2003 8:15 pm

Post by Pheph » Sat May 08, 2004 8:12 pm

Since Lax' link didn't work (they don't allow linking directly to pics), I'll give ya one that does.

http://www.f-16.net/f-16_photos_album72-photoaac.html