Window.Checked

A forum for reporting bugs NOT related to custom plugins.

Moderator: MacroQuest Developers

BrainDeath
a ghoul
a ghoul
Posts: 86
Joined: Sun Mar 07, 2004 5:00 pm

Window.Checked

Post by BrainDeath » Fri Apr 30, 2004 7:52 pm

I'm using the 4-29-04 rev C zip and when I echo
${Window[TradeskillWnd].Child[CombineButton].Checked} or
${Window[TradeskillWnd].Child[SearchButton].Checked} or
evaluate them with an /if statement I always get a value of
FALSE even if the button is down and unavailable to be pushed.
This happens whether I click them with the mouse or use /notify.

Am I using them incorrectly or is this a bug?

Thanks.

Lax
We're not worthy!
We're not worthy!
Posts: 3524
Joined: Thu Oct 17, 2002 1:01 pm
Location: ISBoxer
Contact:

Post by Lax » Fri Apr 30, 2004 7:57 pm

not sure, they might actually set it as disabled, so check .Enabled

Hotbuttons it works perfectly on
Lax Lacks
Master of MQ2 Disaster
Purveyor of premium, EULA-safe MMORPG Multiboxing Software
* Multiboxing with ISBoxer: Quick Start Video
* EQPlayNice, WinEQ 2.0

BrainDeath
a ghoul
a ghoul
Posts: 86
Joined: Sun Mar 07, 2004 5:00 pm

Post by BrainDeath » Fri Apr 30, 2004 8:38 pm

That was it. Enabled works perfectly.
Guess I should have RTFM better.

Thanks Lax.