Problem with /docommand /r

A forum for reporting bugs NOT related to custom plugins.

Moderator: MacroQuest Developers

Marze
a lesser mummy
a lesser mummy
Posts: 60
Joined: Wed Apr 14, 2004 12:08 pm

Problem with /docommand /r

Post by Marze » Fri Apr 23, 2004 10:32 am

I think I've found a legitate bug. /docommand doesn't seem to work for the command /r which is the reply command.

"/docommand /r" does nothing
"/docommand /re" returns "I don't see anyone by that name around here"
"/docommand /rep" works

I know there is a very simple fix (use /rep or /reply) but I thought I would let you guys know anyway.

ml2517
a grimling bloodguard
a grimling bloodguard
Posts: 1216
Joined: Wed Nov 12, 2003 1:12 am

Post by ml2517 » Fri Apr 23, 2004 10:34 am

Umm I'd guess that is because there are multiple commands in EQ that start with:

/rep

Isn't there:
/reply
/report

?

Marze
a lesser mummy
a lesser mummy
Posts: 60
Joined: Wed Apr 14, 2004 12:08 pm

Post by Marze » Fri Apr 23, 2004 11:00 am

/r works in regular EQ.

ml2517
a grimling bloodguard
a grimling bloodguard
Posts: 1216
Joined: Wed Nov 12, 2003 1:12 am

Post by ml2517 » Fri Apr 23, 2004 11:40 am

Hrm... Not sure then.