/keypress duck

A forum for reporting bugs NOT related to custom plugins.

Moderator: MacroQuest Developers

Falco72
a hill giant
a hill giant
Posts: 215
Joined: Fri Sep 26, 2003 3:24 am

/keypress duck

Post by Falco72 » Thu Apr 15, 2004 5:31 pm

Using ver. 1404a "/keypress duck" only "duck", reusing it do not unduck any more the char. Also, with MQ2 loaded the D (keybord key) only make you duck (and not unduck). If I unload MQ2, D works again as it should (toggle duck state on/off).

Lax
We're not worthy!
We're not worthy!
Posts: 3524
Joined: Thu Oct 17, 2002 1:01 pm
Location: ISBoxer
Contact:

Post by Lax » Thu Apr 15, 2004 5:39 pm

all /keypress issues are solved next zip
Lax Lacks
Master of MQ2 Disaster
Purveyor of premium, EULA-safe MMORPG Multiboxing Software
* Multiboxing with ISBoxer: Quick Start Video
* EQPlayNice, WinEQ 2.0

wassup
Official Guardian and Writer of TFM
Official Guardian and Writer of TFM
Posts: 1487
Joined: Sat Oct 26, 2002 5:15 pm

Re: /keypress duck

Post by wassup » Thu Apr 15, 2004 6:14 pm

Falco72 wrote:Using ver. 1404a "/keypress duck" only "duck", reusing it do not unduck any more the char. Also, with MQ2 loaded the D (keybord key) only make you duck (and not unduck). If I unload MQ2, D works again as it should (toggle duck state on/off).
Actually, I've found that the getting stuck ducking issue is due to your size.

If I shrink as small as I can, and then press D, I have to jump and then press D again to un-duck.

If I am normal size this does not happen.

I think it's an EQ problem, not an MQ2 problem.