/custombind expanding macro values

A forum for reporting bugs NOT related to custom plugins.

Moderator: MacroQuest Developers

dweomer
a lesser mummy
a lesser mummy
Posts: 62
Joined: Thu Feb 19, 2004 3:33 pm

/custombind expanding macro values

Post by dweomer » Tue Mar 16, 2004 1:26 am

If in game I type /custombind set action_echo_mana /3 $char(mana,pct)m I get something like /3 100m saved in the custom binding.

To fix this MQ2CustomBinds/MQ2CustomBinds.cpp needs to be changed:

Code: Select all

PLUGIN_API VOID InitializePlugin(VOID)
{
	DebugSpewAlways("Initializing MQ2CustomBinds");
	LoadCustomBinds();

	[color=red]AddCommand("/custombind",CustomBindCmd,0,0,0);[/color]
	// Add commands, macro parameters, hooks, etc.
	// AddCommand("/mycommand",MyCommand);
	// AddParm("$myparm(x)",MyParm);
	// AddXMLFile("MQUI_MyXMLFile.xml");
	// bmMyBenchmark=AddMQ2Benchmark("My Benchmark Name");
}

This was causing some problems in my autoexec scripts.

Lax
We're not worthy!
We're not worthy!
Posts: 3524
Joined: Thu Oct 17, 2002 1:01 pm
Location: ISBoxer
Contact:

Post by Lax » Tue Mar 16, 2004 2:34 am

indeed, I'll get that into cvs
Lax Lacks
Master of MQ2 Disaster
Purveyor of premium, EULA-safe MMORPG Multiboxing Software
* Multiboxing with ISBoxer: Quick Start Video
* EQPlayNice, WinEQ 2.0